Dispatches form the Drawing Board:
- I loved watching Bubba Watson win the Masters the other day. It was awesome seeing a normal regular guy actually do something really extraordinarily great. Against all odds.
- Reminding us all of what makes America great.
- His shot on 10 in the sudden death match will go down as one of the greatest shots in Masters history. He could have given up. But Bubbas don’t give up. Ever.
- He’s a high risk high reward kind of guy. More of us really should be that way. Life is short. Take a chance. Go for the Green. It’s what a Bubba would do.
- Just a side note but are you as sick and tired of the spoiled little brat act that tiger Woods continues to display. I can’t think of a single time that Jack Nicklaus, Lee Trevino, Arnold Palmer or Bryon Nelson ever once threw a club. Not once. The PGA should start to fine the punk. Because frankly I’m really so over Tiger Woods.
- Bubbas would definitely cry after winning the Masters. Especially ones who just brought home a new baby.
- I’m a Bubba, you’re a Bubba, shouldn’t we all be a Bubba too.