I think it’s safe to say that Tim Tebow had the last laugh. John Elway proclaimed to reporters earlier in the week that Tebow still might not be the Broncos quarterback of the future. Well, I know that could still be the case, but Tebow isn’t making Elway’s decision making process any easier. Tebow continues to defy NFL logic and just keeps winning. And winning, after all, is really what it’s all about. Here’s a few more random thoughts:
1. Yesterdays officiating was the worst I have seen in sometime. Officials missed a blatant interference call, a facemask on Tebow and a chep shot to Tebow as he was running to get out of bounds. Usually officials blow calls on both sides of the ball. Not yesterday. It was lopsided. No truth to the rumor they all reside in San Diego, but judging from their performance I wouldn’t be surprised.
2. Willis McGahee continues to carry the offense. He’s a joy to watch because he accelerates right up the field, hitting the holes the offensive line opens. IN other words, he’s not Knowshon Romero. Thank goodness.
3. Speaking of Offensive Line, have they been amazing or what? Tebow often had time to order take out and eat it too.
4. Two names. Elvis. and Von. Monsters of the Mile High.
5. OK. Time for your thoughts about all of this. But first just a note. Pre-orders for the 2012 DrewLitton.com Sports calendar can be made in the Brand New Drew Litton store. We expect the calendars in the studio sometime next week and we’ll start shipping as soon as we have them in hand. You can also grab a few of your favorite prints or originals as I get them uploaded in the next day or two.